Tax return allows taxpayers to calculate their tax liability and remit payments or request refunds, as the case may be.
Electronic filing – ‘E-file’
- E-filing has manifold benefits; the taxpayer can file a tax return from the comfort of home so, our client can file its T4 (Statement of remuneration) , RL-1 (Revenue Quebec) and T4A (Statement of pension, retirement, annuity and other income) slips and summary electronically.
- Our clients even have the luxury of filing their tax returns in different formats e.g. XML (eXtensible Markup Language), CSV (Comma separated values)
- Clients can file the tax returns as original, amended and canceled. Filing of the tax returns won’t be hindered in any case.
Via Manual Process (Paper returns)
- TaxSlips gives you platform to print all your slips and summaries of T4, T4A and RL-1
- Print your returns on CRA and Revenue Quebec approved PDF format
- Submit your files as Original, Amended or Cancelled
- It eliminates the risk factor of manual, duplicated and incomplete entries.
Automated PIER (Pensionable and Insurable Earnings Review)
- Automatic adjustments to correct CPP, QPP, EI and PPIP through tax are available for particular / all slips and in control of user.
- Company’s over-remittances can be credited to a specific employee’s T4/RL-1
- Adjustments can be reversed by simple one click
- Over(under) remittances can automatically be adjusted to selected employee(s)
- You can setup your TaxSlip data one time and use it over years. The data information remains stored and saved for years and can easily be used repeatedly.
- You can easily setup your employees, contractors, and business information via data entry forms on TaxSlip or bulk import feature available for clients.
- This also helps you manage your accounts for T4 standard E.I. rates.
- We understand the importance of our client’s information. Therefore we provide stringent security by protecting and masking the sensitive data using 256-bit encryption to eliminate any risk of data tampering via any unauthorized source.
- TaxSlips supports data integration from QuickBooks, SimplePay, and Generic XML Files.
- Clients can import their data directly into TaxSlips using CSV.